Online sales are now closed. Please call Gail Swain at 760-920-7497 to purchase tickets. See you at the tea!
Tickets are $45 per person.
Please join us on Saturday, March 24, 2018, at 11:00am for an afternoon featuring an elegant three course service at the First United Methodist Church Social Hall (205 N Fowler St) in Bishop, California. This year the theme of the Tea will be Love and Gratitude. Put on your best, wear a hat (or borrow one from us,) and plan for a fabulous time.
High Tea Featuring:
- A Fine Selection of delicious Teas
- A Three Course Luncheon to accompany the Teas
- Beautiful unique table settings–Each table set with special china belonging to the Mum of the table
- Opportunity to participate in a Silent Auction and Raffle to win one of many Themed Gift Baskets or Treasures.
- A selection of hats to “borrow” for the day donated by “hat” lady, Ginny Rude
The proceeds for this event support our literacy and community service projects in Inyo and Mono Counties which have included: Cerro Coso Library, Bishop Middle School Library, the GED program at the Conservation Camp, Teacher Scholarship awards, Books and Barn Animals Jamboree, Story Telling, Readers Theater, Santa in the Park, and so much more. Thank you to all who help make this event a success each year with your continued support!
Seating is limited, so buy your tickets today! Tickets are $45 per person or $250 for six people (full table.) To purchase tickets via phone, please call Gail Swain at 760-920-7497; she will promptly return your call.